15.12.15

BREAKFAST INSPIRATION

Dish made of rye bread, sugar, water, a bit beer and cinnamon on the top. It didn't taste like back in the days when I was a kid but try it out. 

I always enjoy one or two cups of coffee in the morning with a homemade ginger, lemon shot. It tastes awful but it's good for your health.

A bowl of mixed fruits or whatever you have left in your fruit basket.

Make smoothies! This is a watermelon and strawberry smoothie. Sometimes I put smoothie on my skyr as well to spice it a bit up.

When you have a little extra time on your hands, make pancakes. These are banana pancakes with cardamom, coconut flour, eggs and grated lemon and chocolate inside. 

This is an easy dish - skyr with müsli, fruits and homemade rhubarb marmelade.

There is a lot of people, who doesn't like oatmeal porridge, but I love it. I prefer to spice the porridge up with cinnamon and e.g. apple porridge on the top. 

2 comments:

  1. Love them all :)))

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Great pictures:)
    HAPPY WEEK,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete