10.6.13

Sneakers not Snickers


Dette er min samling af sneakers, som jeg tænkte, jeg lige ville vise jer. Jeg synes, det er virkelig lækkert, at sneakers bare er blevet så in her de seneste år, og at både mænd og kvinder kan se godt ud i dem. Selv til fest kan de anvendes. Lige nu kigger jeg på et par Nike sneakers med et sort og hvidt print på dem, og de er bare fede. Ønsker inderligt at de snart bliver mine!

This is my collection of sneakers which I thought I could show you. It's really nice that in these past years sneakers are like so in, and both men and woman can look good in them. I'm dreaming of even more sneakers than I already have, and recently I'm looking at a pair of Nike sneakers with a white and black print on them. I wish they soon will be mine!

The two first sneakers at the back row are from Nike and the last one from New Balance
The first and third sneakers in the front row are from Converse and the middle sneakers are from Jette Friis

8 comments:

  1. Nice shoes beauty ! <3
    I follow you... I hope you do the same :-)

    Love,
    radlewski.com
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much have addiction from sneakers! But you have some cool one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!! :3
    http://victoriapeace.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fed samling!

    Kig forbi,
    http://astasand.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  5. turns out i've been following you too :)

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The collection of sneakers is amazing these shoes are perfect for any day to day activity but avoid wearing it during office hours . The shoes are best suited for the casual outfits .

    Thanks
    Barker Marine

    Men Shoes UK

    ReplyDelete