2.4.13

New in man


I påskeferien var min familie og jeg en tur til Field's for at hygge og shoppe. Som I kan se, er dette hvad jeg fik ud af det. Jeg synes virkelig, at jeg gjorde nogle gode scoop, da jeg fik alt dette for under 600 kr. Elsker at shoppe med god samvittighed :-) Jeg er i hvert fald rigtig glad for det hele, og jeg vil rent faktisk allerede i løbet af de næste dage, vise jer et outfit med denne T-shirt og de farverige sko!

In my easter holiday my family and I went to mall named Field's and as you see, this is what I got out of it. I really think that I made a scoop as I bought all this for 75€. I really love shopping with a good conscience :-) However I'm so happy about it all and I will soon show you an outfit with the T-shirt and the colorful shoes! 

T-shirt: Gina Tricot. Military pants: Vero Moda. Blue heels: Jette Friis. Colorful sneakers: Jette Friis

16 comments:

  1. I love your blog, your easter post is so cute! I really like your purchases. I'm your newest follower on gfc, bloglovin and google+, please check out my blog and if you like it follow me too. Lets keep in touch :) xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The studded flats are beautiful!
    Thank you for your sweet comment and for following, i followed you back :)
    Please stay in touch!
    YuliConversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Du bliver stensikkert glad for dine køb. De er rigtig fede ;-)
    Krammer
    www.obfashioned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hy, followed you on blgolovin, check if youre following me. Love<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tee and your shoes! Dying to shop now. I would love it if you dropped by to my blog and if you liked it maybe we could follow each other?
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am following u!!
    ;)
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great new in !! :D
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a nice day!
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those sneakers are gorgeous! Love the colors!
    Thanks dear, for your lovely comment.
    Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great clothes! thanks for your comment maybe we can follow each other? let me know :)

    www.blondeallaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super lækre ting søde Katrine. Jeg følger også dig nu <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love everything you posted. The navy studded flats are such a perfect statement piece and I want them! Haha.
    Great post & blog! :)

    Also, I have bookmarked you now, let me know if you'd like to follow each other, xoxo

    -thebeautybeastblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super lækre ting, og gode billeder!

    Knus
    miekathrine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of it! Soooo cute!
    I'm really liking your blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog if you like and let me know...
    xo!

    http://withlov32012.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete